This is the Access Board for the Online Drafting Courses created by Tim Davis. Once your tuition is received for whichever drafting course you’re taking, an account will be created for you from this board. These courses are only available to registered students.
CAD programs successfully used with these courses:
- nanoCAD – This program is jamb packed with AutoCAD like features, and will load most any CAD type file. Best yet, it’s free.
- General CADD – The Generic CADD rebuild for windows. Excellent program!
- CadStd – This program was used to build some of my other courses. There is also a free version of CadStd.
- QCAD – So far it looks good to use in House Plan Drafting. It’s also free!
- AutoCAD – The industry standard. Older versions can be purchased on EBAY for a fraction of the cost of the newest version. If you’re going to draw professionally, this is the program you’ll most likely want.