Lesson access board for online drafting courses This is the Access Board for the Online Drafting Courses created by Tim Davis. Once your tuition is received for whichever drafting course you're taking, an account will be created for you on this board. These courses are only available to registered students.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE ACCESS TO "ALL" OF MY COURSES? CLICK HERE!

+-

Mission

Drafting Certification

Credential: Certificate

The purpose of our Drafting Certificate program is to provide more than basic Architectural and Mechanical Drafting Skills. Our students will receive the skills to create complete Residential Construction, Survey, and Mechanical / Machine drawings. Subjects include drafting practices, and CAD software. Students are taught by a professional General Draftsman who has over 39 years drafting experience.

Certification of Achievement

Course Links

Related Links

Author Topic: Mr. Davis's 7th period class Quiz  (Read 2843 times)

December 06, 2019, 02:32:07 PM
Read 2843 times

Tim

• Master Draftsman and Architectural Designer
  • Information
  • Administrator
  • If it's worth learning, it's worth learning right.
    • View Profile
    • House Plan Cad File Archive
Explain what you've learned so far in brief. 100 words minimum.
© [Tim Davis] [2018] All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted in any way, shape, form, of fashion without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.

December 06, 2019, 02:49:36 PM
Reply #1

cameron

• Information
  • Total Student
    • View Profile
I learned everything about the cad and drafting. I hadnt had any experience in drafting and didnt know where to even start. now i can draft a whole house and not struggle at all. I have learned to draw a house from the ground up. I have loved this class and i am ready to learn more.

December 06, 2019, 02:58:23 PM
Reply #2

GeorgeB

• Information
  • Total Student
    • View Profile
I have learned how to draw a house on the drafting board using a scale and t square. I’ve also learned the basics and fundamentals of drafting a house through Auto CAD using tools in the program such as, line, fillet, erase, copy, delete, snap, group, and ungroup. The skills I’ve learned in Auto CAD are included but not limited to, creating floor plans which have electrical appliances and dimensions in and outside of the house, creating things inside of the program like windows, making elevations, and adding structural beams accordingly. Though my base of knowledge of the program is limited, I’ve learned a lot so far.

December 06, 2019, 03:01:07 PM
Reply #3

TonyShirk

• Information
  • Total Student
    • View Profile
tony shirk
 7th period

12/6/19
 things i have learned so far i have learned how to efficiently and effectively use CAD software and to correctly draw a sufficient house plan for use in in construction of a single story house. I have also learned to effectively and efficiently use drafting tools, such as the t-sqaure the triangle and a scale, for use on a drafting board.
i have also learned the use and function of CAD commands such as: line, trim, extend, copy, fillet, block, insert, properties, offset, fill, poly line, and etc.
 you could say its been a very productive year so far