Lesson access board for online drafting courses This is the Access Board for the Online Drafting Courses created by Tim Davis. Once your tuition is received for whichever drafting course you're taking, an account will be created for you on this board. These courses are only available to registered students.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE ACCESS TO "ALL" OF MY COURSES? CLICK HERE!

+-

Mission

Drafting Certification

Credential: Certificate

The purpose of our Drafting Certificate program is to provide more than basic Architectural and Mechanical Drafting Skills. Our students will receive the skills to create complete Residential Construction, Survey, and Mechanical / Machine drawings. Subjects include drafting practices, and CAD software. Students are taught by a professional General Draftsman who has over 39 years drafting experience.

Certification of Achievement

Course Links

Related Links

Author Topic: Apprenticeship Training  (Read 3690 times)

October 13, 2015, 12:23:04 PM
Read 3690 times

Tim

• Master Draftsman and Architectural Designer
  • Information
  • Administrator
  • If it's worth learning, it's worth learning right.
    • View Profile
    • House Plan Cad File Archive
Learn Drafting from an Experienced Draftsman

I started my career learning drafting in the middle 1970's and have trained in just about every field of drafting, working for and contracting to Architects, Engineers, Surveyors, & Designers. I can pass this knowledge on to you through this website using several courses I have designed especially for teaching a person to draw mechanically and in a CAD program.

This school and these courses are modeled after the former North American School Of Drafting
© [Tim Davis] [2017] All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted in any way, shape, form, of fashion without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.

February 12, 2016, 02:29:34 PM
Reply #1

zifonex

• Information
  • Asbuilt Measurements
    • View Profile
    • Property Measurements
Is this school Accredited? Or, just for learning/informational purposes??

February 12, 2016, 03:31:09 PM
Reply #2

Tim

• Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Certification is for apprenticeship here. Never needed accreditation for that purpose and the tuition would be a whole lot more for the same information.
No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted in any way, shape, form, of fashion without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.

February 13, 2016, 04:06:35 PM
Reply #3

Pellederm

I ordered a class, just to see how smooth the process goes. I paid by PayPal.

Drawing a Floor Plan in a CAD Program
$24.95 USD

I haven't received anything but access to the Forum (which  also applied for)

My username is Pellederm

or, zifonex....

If I could get some contact, that'd be great

February 13, 2016, 07:14:05 PM
Reply #4

Tim

• Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
You've already been given access to the course. Sorry the email didn't get to you. You should be able to access it at http://draftingschool.net//index.php?topic=10.0 but make sure you're logged in or the course won't be visible to you... Below is the email contents I sent you when I received your tuition...

To: [email address not displayed]
Subject: Re: Floor Plan Drafting Course

Pellederm,

Thanks for enrolling in the Complete Floor Plan Course. By now you should have received an email from the Drafting Course Access board. Once you log in with the user name and password you've been supplied with, go to http://draftingschool.net//index.php?board=7.0 to access your course. Follow the instructions completely and you should do well. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Thanks,
Tim

The board also sent you an email when I registered you.

June 29, 2017, 11:10:13 PM
Reply #5

Skribblez

• Information
  • Total Student
    • View Profile
This is EXACTLY what I have been searching for!! Thank you so much!

I will be doing all of my assignments with an "Old School" Drafting Board  :o and also in the "DraftSight (c)" program. Double Duty.  ;)